The Historic Abbey Chapel is part of the Mount Hope Abbey, which was Topeka’s first mausoleum. It was built in 1927.
The chapel, in the heart of the Abbey, is constructed of elegant white marble, and
is a beautiful setting for a small funeral or memorial ceremony with around 30
family and guests.
A service can be held in the chapel no matter where in the cemetery the burial or inurnment will take place.